With the opportunity of the National Password Day, the below article will help you understand that passwords remain essential for our personal security and privacy.
● Minimum 10 characters.
● Upper case alpha,
● lower case alpha,
● numeric (0-9)
● non-alphabetic characters (~! #$%^&*) in positions 2-6
● LOG IN to your EMAIL and read all received and sent messages.
● Use your account to SEND out spam, threats or requests asking for money.
● Gain access to confidential data saved in your account. For example, a cybercriminal might find your home address on social media and a vacation plane ticket in your inbox. NOW THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THE BEST TIME IS TO ROB YOUR HOME.
● Gain access to your work data, copy it or delete it PERMANENTLY.
● Log in to your online bank account and transfer money from your account, or make purchases online in your name.
Eric Griffin, who wrote for PC Mag online said:
“Passwords are like underwear. You should change them often (okay, maybe not every day). Don’t share them. Don’t leave them out for others to see (no sticky notes!).
Oh, and they should be sexy. Wait, sorry, I mean they should be mysterious. In other words, make your password a total mystery to others.”
Implementation of 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) reduces the risk of your password being compromised.
V.L Toolbox Express Computer Solutions Ltd
Quality Policy ISO 9001
Statement ISO 27001
Join our mailing list
45 Nikou G.Demetriou Str.
Rose Court, 1st floor
TeamViewer Express Support
CYTA Mail Exchange Server